CB-X® Chastity cock cages are made of high-performance lightweight polycarbonate, which is designed to prevent stretching, pulling, or weighing down on the penis during use. If you are experiencing discomfort after the penis chastity device is installed, the pin and spacer may be too short, resulting in the cock cage fitting too tightly around the scrotum and penis shaft. If it feels abnormally tight, it probably is. Trust your intuition!
- Measuring your anatomy is the #1 priority when choosing a male chastity device. Using a cock cage or U-ring that is too tight can be the cause of discomfort, urination issues, and/or other comfort concerns, even if the cage is being worn for a short amount of time.
- A properly-fitted cock cage should be roomy enough to feel comfortable while also preventing a full erection.
- You must have enough clearance between the base ring and the cock cage for a proper fit, and may need to use a longer pin and spacer if you are experiencing improper fit. (provided in a complete CHASTITY KIT)
♦ Please keep in mind that the locking pins and spacers are matched sets and should be kept together.
- Five different u-ring sizes are included in all CB-X CHASTITY KITS to ensure the most comfortable and precise fit.
- For larger anatomies, we recommend reviewing the dimensions of our Large and XL U-rings (sold separately) prior to purchase. (Available in BLACK, CLEAR, and PINK)
To ensure a proper fit, please visit our SIZING GUIDE.
Be sure to lubricate both the penis and inside the cock cage before installing the cage onto a flaccid penis. Insert the penis into the cock cage all the way to the cage tip, and then attach the cage to the installed base ring.
Note: CB-X® chastity devices are not compatible with penis piercings.
Disclaimer: CB-X® (A.L. ENTERPRISES, INC.) does not assume responsibility for any injury from the use of authentic CB-X® products. We do not warrant or claim any specific results, and are not party to any illegal use.
HOW TO BREAK OUT OF YOUR CHASTITY DEVICE IN AN EMERGENCY
If you are experiencing an emergency and need to remove the device quickly without a key:
- Keep one hand on the cock cage to keep it firmly in place and use the other to twist the lock.
- Twisting the padlock firmly will break the center locking pin at the eyelet where the lock is attached.
- By breaking the center locking pin you will then be able to remove the chastity device.
Replacement LOCKING PINS and LOCKS are available on our website.
Note: Our one-time use PLASTIC LOCKS are designed to be removable by simply cutting the clip. However, these locks are individually numbered, so your Keyholder will know if you have escaped. Please use caution when cutting your plastic lock with scissors, or any other sharp tool.